Thursday, July 27, 2006

note: eh HUDA BUDDHA! haha. fail GP, come findme okay. My english is like SO MANY MANY the pro can! but then again I think I'll be laughing my ASS( woho) out la becauseof the STUPID stuff you do, say, the jackass face and YOURE SUPERRRRDERRR HIGGH AUNTIFIED voice which i heard during carnival! SHOCKED CAN! okay go do your gp and don't stay up too late okay? if only some people didn't PROCASTINATE stuff. heh heh. i know it's difficult but BELIEVE. BE OPTIMISTIC and CARPE DIEM PLS! ;) My first visit to the physio therapist! ;) enriching exciting painful to a certain extent amusing HOT hopeful. I need this real badly. I need to recover. I love the physio doc. She's.. how nice and *ahum* haha sarah you know! oh did i tell? for the S&W module right, since I am not able to play and all I will be graded based on an assignment on.. Soccer? *DANG* on Knee Injuries.. haha HOW APT! NRA- dance my sorrows away. =D After that a 61 back to school to watch my NRA-ians at dance. Just thought of it, it's just few more months. Damn when I look at the dance, my feets are like almost going to stand and the mind says," No, lavanya!". DAMN ME HARD MAN! ;( Anyway, hannah was saying that I looked thinner! *smiles*. Judging by what? my BOOBIES( are you hearing this reina chan?TURN ON ALREADY? hehs.) and then I was disturbing jaeyi( jaychou haha I'm jlo) how "hers" got bigger and they were like, " eh lav you transfer ah?" HAHHA LOL PLS. then jaeyi went," small is cute okay, big got more chances of breast cancer!" HAHAHA. I heart my dance mates. They are like so damn supportive of me in whatever I do and they never fail to liven my wednesday mood up.( after all the overdose of deadlines bleahs..) Audrey, Farid, Ore, Vicks,Shaomin, Matthew, Alfred,Hannah. ALL OF YOU ARE LOVE ;] and of course as of always,my spoon nehs. =p. I hope you liked our incomplete drawings-words-book. steph and lav heart love sarah. ;) Just school OH I SAW GINA TODAY! That's like thrice in a week already. Everday so far and I love it cos oh baby, she keeps me high! * gives a hot look* LOL. but we so couldn't whore with the camera.. QUITE SAD. never minds gina, another day will come and I'll whore with you!( oops so wrong) and and, I miss my class. T104. ;( thank god i saw atleast a few of them today. FILMING TOMORROW. fun but tiring. so little time and i am suppose not suppose to be here. and.. latest edition, I am feeling things i shouldn'tbe feeling, I THINK. OH OH he's such a BOOKIE. laaaadeedum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home