Thursday, August 03, 2006

Had Enough Before eveything else, HAPPY BIRTHDAY QAZIMBIMB SUNSHINE. ;] I really missed you and yeah we should stop saying we miss each other but should actually meet each other. date me out soon, we know you need your rainbow lavy huh? Just like she needs her sunshine qazimy. remember when ashley got jealous when i first tagged on your blog? anways, happy birthday my love. ;] night goes even before day comes and thats when I'll be thinking. Past few days have been exhausting.Night after night I'm like an owl, getting back at the earliest 12 and you, I had enough. come to me yo.i ain't doing nothin'. Quit it. FIrstly, thanks Adorable. I tell you, I never expected it from you especially when you the only other one that knows my username and password. You made my first smile on tuesday morning whenI was all so tensed up about Marketing Presentation. Thanks adorable. H Had my second physio today Cycle for 10, Knee extensions, External rotations, wall sits, half squats and all the three stretches ( front thigh muscles: quadriceps, back : hamstring and the ITB), heat treatment. I made up my mind. My Therapist is how nice please. She's playing a very major part now in helping me to recover so, Ima invite her to the production so that she can see her fuly recoveres patient dancing with no pain and injury free and It'll be my invite. I love Sharon. You guys should come with me for my Physio one day. You ll be mesmerized by her inner beauty and outer one too. And I saw you again, you shy-ed. I smiled. argh that shyness. Yes the others were disturbing me. ohwells ;) Replies: smeena: you get all hip-hopy when you see me? ha. can't wait for challengers. heart. ginaCUTIE: yes love you saw your name. how not to? and you the other end of smile. Both you and ad ar. I went oneafter another. Each of you made the eithers sides of smile- a complete. I miss you and your friend. I didn't know she was from MI. When i saw her in NP I was like OHMYWORD. . 100pb: you know it. I know it. everybody knows it but i think too late because my heart belongs to me now. you can't have it. neh neh. yeah I am charming. -p wait till you see my hair done and yeah i told you the news already.So shocking. Jess~:Ohmyword. I knew it. Today also i didn't go. damn. Woah congratulations ARCH QUEEN.I am so proud of you. ;) I'll say this here openly here, NOBODY DOES THE ARCH LIKE MY JESS. IT'S SO, SENSUAL. Watch out for her during the dance production. You'll know her by her beautiful eyes and her wonderful and sincere heart as a senior and a friend and a BI(?). kidding. ;] heart you aunty. mr. fELiX: You're missed too. I'll come to MI with my gang after our exams and we'll have a game of ball aight? My leg is already much better and my physiotherapist is sooooo good felix. She's damn nice. heart you.;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home