Sunday, August 06, 2006

So here I am . hello yo. I am at KAP for straight 2 weeks. actually like thrice in a week. sugar daddy & mommy. the ag, pg, hg, ng. ;] the different founders/ initiators of our terms: ag- adorable girl by adorable sohhwee pg: pretty girl by ashley ( sahirah(?) ) hg: hot girl ( how apt right?) I LOVE IT. ng: normal girl ( for yi hui . haha the NORMAL one) and yay my heart is here with us too and so is my date. my date: jo chan my heart: johnny *beams* oh btw, i cut my hair. here- heh heh the aunty at begawan solon just mentioned that she likes my hair. Thanks aunty but she said ag is cuter. bleahs. I love KAP. ;] I am feeling alot of stuff about people which is kind of enlightening(?). Oh, I don't know. It's just that maybe at times what you think of someone when your first knew them doesn't seem to last. It's quite sad actually.ohwells but thenthis applies to some only(?) okay am I makng sense here? ohwells. On to school stuff, Next week is so going to be a hectic week with so many thinga but Ima hang on and get through it because after it 3/4 work is done and then after that will be medsoc next next week and then holidays for two months. woho! I don't know if i'llbe in singapore in september. brisbane maybe. but I definitely want to be in school for challengers. WE REUNITE.;] Oh and dance yesterday. Damn I should have taken a video. Two of 'em were awesome please and the couple item for latin jazz was good too. Very nice and um sensual. Spoon, you made me happier. heart you. Though you hardly did anything, I don't know you chase my problems away. somehow. Thanks nehs. and I can't exactly say I am in a goos state. I am missing someone too much and I can't take it but I don't know what to do. [ after a few minutes...] AIYAH ny heart left already. ;( I love her. She has this, I don't know. thing about her. I love it. Period. I would be happy if I could just observe her for like forever. very ;]. I love my heart.