Thursday, September 14, 2006

Camp.

what do I say.
It didnt feel like one.
only maybe at times,
deja vu sank in other than that, nah I dont think so.

The whole “mood” wasnt there. I dont know, maybe it was just me.
The ONLY time I let loose was maybe on the last night when we did the skit thing. I enjoyed that and maybe the dancing.
*beams*

ROY is awesome and so was Shane. The only two guys who um
could treat a womanto-be-woman right, I meant on the dancefloor.
Thanks Roy and Shane and yeah man Shane you were good.
I felt LIberated.( haha chambermaids?)

This camp made me think and think and think which
isnt really good for the fact that I dont usual think during camps.
Im just high but it felt different. ohwells and the new people I have met are wonderful. Caryn, Daine
and of course THE family and the spoon.

;]
oh and that headache was the worst. I couldnt even talk but once i had the medicine, mentos and
spoon beside (me i think that too.OOOPS), i was feeling better.

ohwells, thats Challengers.
Different emotions too.

weird.
I dont know.
lost.
distracted.
useless.
high.
jealous.
happy.
a lil smiley

yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home