Monday, September 18, 2006

I need you.

totally do. I need her man. arrrrrrrgh.
SEXYBACK | 09.18.06 - 1:05 am | #

SEXYBACK.

Tsk. DO NOT SAY THAT.
Saying that only makes you want her more.
SAY,
I REALLY NEED MY DIRTY BABE. (:
BECKS | 09.18.06 - 2:54 pm | #

HAHAHAHAHA.
yes I need you too. LOL. *licks*
you made me smile today. For that I owe you something.
*smiles*
wait for that tomorrow DIRTYBABE.

oh and I haven’t drank warm water YET. hehe.

UPDATE:

okay and I got a plan,
I need to blog in blogspot, here and LJ everytime I post something and I have changed my password like a
276317623918273 times can.
because i keep forgetting.[ the LJ one la]
MUST MUST LAV.
just got back from the AIRPORT.
AHUM AHUM.

and I tell y’all something ah.
someone ah, SOMEONE ah.
said I have become PRETTY( that someone quickly added” not that you were not before” *shys*)
Thinner( YAY. *jumps jumps*)
and HOT.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
are you blind. you YOURSELF. OHBOY. It took me alot to
RESIST you. STOP SAYING THAT the next time
because I nearly DIED on the spot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

see?

and that someone is so =)))))))))) already.
YOU ARE HOT, you someone.

I WAS FLYING AND FLOATING ALREADY.

so glad i followed my dad to the airport.
YAYs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home