Monday, November 20, 2006

=)

This is it. I realised i have been drowning myself into too much of emotional stuff that it's been talking away my energy(?). It's
unfair to myself .I guess I thought too much at the point of time. Chairman said loving someone is painful. Well to me, it
was not that loving the someone part which was painful( i realised quite sometime ago), it's when you expect too
much out of it. That's when it kills you because you're disappointed. It did kill me to the point i wouldn't even know why i was
crying. Killed me right there but that was then.

Thinking ahead, I have a goal. To do better in life. To stop expecting. I'll let the longing feeling go for that complete feeling.
If it comes, it'll come. That's what I feel right now. The love still continues for the people around me. That wouldn't
change. I am going to give my best in everything I do. For school and for dance.I am so going to get all those techniques and
sharper movements in. I am going to sleep early everyday from now on so that i don't get the headaches i normally
do the next day when i don't have enough sleep.( weekends are an exception. CONFERENCES with Baby G's)
( heckthe spelling).

I just want to concentrate.
I want to be a better woman.
for one person.
myself, Lavanya.
=)

I'll do it.
*smiles*

and my Dear friends and family,
I love you all!


Imaflirt and spoon,
The two people who made me realise sides of me I never knew and you guys are partly the reason how I am the person I am
right now and i thank you for everything.
I love the two of you.
more than you know.( however much.)

Love,
L.



spoon, your lasagne was ORGASM to the IC.
*hugs*

p.s: ashley, as long as you like, it doesn't matter. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home