Saturday, August 27, 2005

It was truly absolutely sooooooo nice to be back in school. Not the first half-an hour tho. I was in the hall with my legs spread wide( ha like some pregnant woman : ). When a familiar voice squeaked, LAVVY YOU ARE BACK! I MISS YOU. L-ly , I missed her too. I think this is the best time to say that Leia is one of my future daughtys name, Prolly the Cutest One who looks mixed -provided I marry some Caucasian guy or maybe A hot Spanish SENOR. OOOHLALALA. And Mdm Ang was like, Hi Ernie, how is your leg, to me in a very jaunty tone-like manner yeah the sesame street character because I was wearing this sweater Which had horizontal lines on it? DARN CUTE I SAY. Oh and I am beginning to dig Bhangra. @_@ This song by Craig David and Rishi Rich. HOT To L-ly, I know you will always love him, It is the same with my RRRRAAHH. R&L show rocks my world : )