Thursday, August 25, 2005

Well the pain was excrutiating.Give me any place in the world to be except the hospital and i would be there in the speed of light-that painful. I was so surprised when Layhwee, Wen Ting and Josua came to visit me. wow. I was sleeping so soundly that i didnt even hear the bell ringing so many times.Then I got fed up and called my mum up and asked her if any of our tution teachers were coming-negative. I look through the peep hole and i thnk i got a glimpse of josuas back and i knew it was them. So I quickly wore my flip-flops-yes with my messy hairdo and all, I mean come on they came all the way. I climbed one floor up-with difficulty then took the lift and reached the void deck. Still no sign of them.walked a bit.Then I saw them Talked to them. Dorothy(yee huay) and Monique(Ming Yi) wrote me letters.The four of us sat at a bench and chatted all the way up to 7.discussed about teachers day.It going to be so COOOOLLLIIIOO!- i have got a great idea : ) yeah me the Cremamama :P I'll be home until further notice. What do i have to say about all this? Liquid Nitrogen is my arch rival, -60 degree celcius NO BLOODY KIDDING I TELL YOU.